Monday, July 23, 2007

WHEN OUR LIVES HAVE JUST BEGUN:

my phone is ringing and am absent mindedly wondering who could be bothering me at this hour and its my friend Vanessa! whats with the hurry, i had just spoken to her telling her am 10 minutes away from the car spa and no am not lying.Anyways because of her persistence i pick up and she is telling me Anita Kamaliza is dead!!!!!panic and double panic not Anita.i get to the spa and she is telling me more people are dead. messages start flooding in names of those dead and those that have survived.Gina is gone her head flew off the body,Eddie is dead,both were buried on the 22nd.went to see Anita's mother,she was strong but how can you be when you have only two children and when one is gone.

3 comments:

Quillonpaper said...

God bless that woman, Mama Gatare, her ability to stand up composed like that is a sure testament of faith in something bigger than life. I wish we could all have a part of that. Rest In Peace Anita Kamaliza.

leos child said...

that you can say again .unfortunately another didnot make it abraham died.faith is what we lean on and for anitas ma that is faith beyond what some of us can comprehend.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

awww. I went to school with most of them you know...it's so true how you say, when our lives have just begun:(