Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WATER PLANTS AND WEDDING BELLS



right now am going through an interior designing phase one that i hope doesnt end seeing as am enjoying it quite abit! look at these stunning pictures of attention to detail i am in ove with these!that sink got me thinking the amount of unsual pieces that we could use like pottery instead of sinks they are water tight right?it doesnt get any better than this if it does and you know where let me know.
am trying my hand at interior designing, landscape designing and wedding planning and the guinea pigs are my family and their property to be specific my father's house, my aunty's house and my cousins wedding. so far so good, i would like to think its because i dont have a time limit except for the wedding of course but the landscaping is developing well taking it one day at a time.
i can tell you the ability to be pleasantly surprised in this country is quite high my cousin decided that she was having an african themed wedding in terms of decor and so i suggested we use pots. in our pursuit of pots we actually ended up on Entebbe road around kajjansi we came upon the most beautiful pots and the guy was selling flowers, i was so happy to find hydrengaes i hope that is the spelling,water plants and minituare version of what would be imposing plants and he even knew the botanical names i was pleased all these achievements were at the road side of kajjansi,dust isnt that bad after all.
oh and about that yoga am still waiting for directions from Tandra or if anyone knows where else i would like to know because am spiralling out of control and when i do i willl hold everyone responsible.

5 comments:

123213 said...

Socks, tee hee hee

your inspiration juices are flowing, don't stop yourself, and run with the flow...Kajjansi is a good supplier, remember to put up pictures of the wedding decor so that we may critique your work, positively of course.
-Walkonby.wordpress.com

Carlo said...

Yoga is at Garden City. The gym. Um, me I will want to hire you for my wedding after I see what you pull off for your cousin's wedding. Considering I'm pigging out, I should find a suitable husband soon enough. LOL.

leos child said...

@yvonne -i will definately take pictures of the wedding will soon upload the pictures of the wedding is in the 20th
@carlo- thanks will go check it out.consider your self accepted!

eddsla said...

That's sink? isn't it too small?
doubt i can do anything there confortably.

pics we want.

leos child said...

@edsla i would like to know in detail what you would do in a sink apart from wash your face,really small garments and brush your teeth?though my sister once tried bathing in a sink and came down wit it.lol