Thursday, September 6, 2007

talk about boredom

1.where is my cell phone? on the table
2.my vehicle?some guy...ok truthfully i dont own a car
3.my hair? stressed
4.my father?55yrs and simply the best
5.my favourite thing?my sleep
6.my dream last night? dnt knw
7.my favourite drink?fanta orange
8.the room am in?office
9.i am?the first born
10. i love? bargains
11.what do i want to be in ten years? successfully happy with no regrets and content with my life so far.
12.who did i hang out with today? my work mates,my friend mona,my dad, my sis
13.i am not....?going to do things because someone thinks i should,going to allow my dreams to pass me by.
14.what would not be in my fruit salad?pawpaws
15.one of my wish list item?perfume(my queen by Alex Mcqueen)
16.today i must ....?blog it had been long.
17.the last thing i did?blog
18.what am i wearing? pink shirt and maroon trouser
19.my pet(s)?Nala and Copper (my dogs)
20.my computetr?on blogger
21. my shoes?brown flats
22.my pen??bic pen withouta bottom
23.my office t.v?strictly bigbro
24.what am i thinking about?mr.man who passed by yesto lunch the poowie had flu caught from over sitting on bodas.
25.what am i going to miss come mid-sept?my sis she leaves friday to go study
26.am addicted to house
27.relationship?stable
28.graduation? in jan
29.favourite colour?red (crimson)
30.i dont miss boarding school

9 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

I hate bargains! You mean bargaining? Hmm ... if I won even once, I'd start to love 'em ... :-\
And I really should start watching BigBro. Really. Must be fun.

Baz said...

Heh heh. Flu from bodas?

Anonymous said...

I hear flu from Bodas why don't we put it this way he got it from the other Factor..

Cant watch BB the whole day sometimes its boring... Am getting addicted to House...

leos child said...

@baz you over sit on bodas and see what happens to you flu just.

Mr. B2B said...

stressed hair!!
Geez.
i dig House as well!
House MD that is...
Thanks for passing @ mine Child

leos child said...

@edmo your welcome

Lindah said...

Flu during the rainy season?
mine comes in the evening and disappears in da morning.

Dennis Matanda said...

The thing about Cats and Dogs ... Hmmm ... and then being in a stable relationship and being addicted to House is a bit much, don't you think? Then when you throw in the flu from boda b's ... You just need to go right back to bed!

leos child said...

i quite like them that way reallly especially the stable relationship.