Friday, August 17, 2007

tagren

I have been tagged by kissyfur

So the rules first:

1. We have to post the rules here

2. Players have to post 8 random facts about themselves on their blog.

3. Players then have to tag other unfortunate souls and get them to do the same.

4. The 8 get listed and informed to read my blog and the trend continues.
Here we go:

1. I easily get over people, especially if we had any sort of relationship be friends or lovers. And it ends on a bad note. And this is the only way I manage to let things go and never get into quarrels and avoid enemies. I am nothing next to a hopeless romantic am allergic to pollen as a matter of fact, but not deathly allergic. But none the less I believe in love have been for 3 years with this absolutely wonderful guy.

2. I love cartoons; and the food channel shallow soaps like ugly Betty dislike 24, lost and prison break. Am in love with dr.house I find the humour simply humerous. Forgive any odd spellings.

3. I think am a pretty good dancer, I don’t take alcohol because I am hyper and I cannot imagine the effects of alcohol aka table dancing, hangovers and abusing people. I love my friends wouldn’t change them for anything. I had never been in brawl or feud with these chics who pick up fights cause of lovers I totally avoid them until some girl asked my boy mbu how is the small fish never have I been so mad but I let it go.

4. In p.4 buganda road to be specific I once refused to be caned (communal sharing of sin) because I was not talking in class but the teacher wanted to cane and that how I got my first suspension. Then in p.6 namagunga primary I once abused ok I wrote in my book next to the marks which were 3/15 fuckin buffoon because I was supposed to get 15/15 and it earned me a suspension, my grandfather caned with sticks meant for his dogs.

5. I am a daddy’s girl, my dad adores me and I know it, so does everyone in the family kind of think he cannot live without me. My dad believes his children (we are only 3) even teachers over other people he has always come to our defense it does not matter when or who it was. Pretty hard convincing my father I am in wrong.

6. When I was younger like 7 years, we used to live in Kabanyolo Farm and siblings, young cousins and I made it our job to finish the raw mangoes before they got ripe on one of our two trees that alone earned us beatings from my mother, running stomachs and worms for a full month.

7. I am a coward; I fear pain especially death and I cry easily. Because of my cowardice I don’t get injections, even when am badly off I cannot stand bullies .people who lack common courtesy and unappreciative people. I like straight forward people and I enjoy being told the truth.

8. I am artistic I prefer abstract art to contemporary. Interior designing and do it your self jobs are my passion. I love fashion but am more inclined to runway clothes, and crazy not the norm fashion accessories. I am not a risk taker I have to be sure about what am going to reap one of my gals insists I should get off that fence .I cannot imagine or let my self live below the poverty line meaning I can do anything to make sure I do not live below the poverty line including peddling drugs!!!!!!!

Y’all have been tagged Carmela, Amit, Dennis Matanda, the one (ivan), Raymonds Bliss, Joshi, Queenbz, Cavalier

16 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Woo!

You know, if I ever (had|have) a daughter, nobody would come before.

I hate TV, though. :o(

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm totally jealous of your dad :o(

You don't like 24? - that is a sin! I love that program.

Haha, about dancin and alcohol - trust me they aren't a good combo.

Its wise to fear death - me I'm unwise - so I don't - I should though. I also fear injections - but it didn't stop me getting a tattoo - she what I meant when I say I'm unwise?

Thanks for the tag - I'll do it when I get a chance.

Duksey said...

daddy's gal,welcome to the club,am one thru and thru.The man is simpy adorable,everyday i wonder how he will feel when he is giving me away come the D day of till death do us part

leos child said...

@duskey that day i dread guess we cannot avoid it.our daddy's rock y'all heard.

@ amit wait get urself a baby girl you will know everything will be fine.still too freaked to get a tatoo but i want one and someone told me they are addictive.

@27th you should get a daughter by the way try house i recommend.try it.

leos child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

yup, daddys rock!!!

Heaven! said...

"i easily get over people." i want some of that!

lissingmink said...

I love cartoons; and the food channel - you r headed for the number 1 spot of lissing's favorites!

leos child said...

@at heaven tlk to me and i will hook you up.
@lissingmink finally i get some one who likes my combination.yyyyeah!!!!!

Iwaya said...

I have really been missing! I thought you had given up blogging or something. Now you are here rocking the house and making us all think of baby daughters to fill you with envy!

Mr. B2B said...

You like House!!!
I like his arrogance, and foolhardiness as well

Cowardice!! Hmmmn not too sure..

Straight forward peeps yes!

Then again artistic along with being a good dancer!!
we need to hook up!!!

leos child said...

@iwaya am around blogging like a problem!!!!!!!!am hooked!!!!!
@edmo mos def!!!as for my best doc house spot on,esp on the character.

Anonymous said...

You're right - they are addictive - I already want my second one. I'm trying to show restraint.

I've done my 8 - sorry it took so long - I've been really busy lately.

SaHaRa said...

I had to edit yours as alot are similar ... ...

1. I also easily get over people - it'sd so bad. Lol.

2. I also love cartoons; and the food channel. I hate soapies with a passion.

3. I am an okay dancer. I am very hyper and drink like a sailor ... don't ask about the effect. I don't think many notice the difference ... lol.

4. huh??!!

5. I also am a daddy’s girl, my dad adores me and I know it, so does everyone in the family kind of think he cannot live without me.

6. Erm ... ...

7. I, erm, enjoy some kinds of pain - as long as it's not applied on my face. I was once mugged, and the bastards attacked me with screwdrivers, I didn't feel a thing!
Interesting enough I also cry easily. I can cry when I am happy and also when I am sad. But I'm rarely down or sad.

8. I am artistic I prefer abstract art to contemporary. Interior designing and do it your self jobs are my passion. I love fashion but am more inclined to runway clothes, and crazy not the norm fashion accessories.
I am a risk taker.

leos child said...

@sahara welcome i know some one who is exactly like me are you the one by any chance.
@sahara you like art my art,daddys gal,food channel and cartoons,its official i like

DeTamble said...

Dr. House is excellent, he's such a bastard I love that show.