Monday, March 19, 2007

of handsomemen,african woman,and copy and paste

just bought my copy of african woman the bloody thing is 5k, dont understand these peole they bring a nice mag at a cheap price then keep increasing the amount every month by 1k so i have managed to decipher why maurice kirya looks as(i beg to borrow from the 27th fill in when word is invented) as he does his mother is a looker for a lady with big boys she is still rolling with the gals.that brother be fine (can i hear an amen i know there is one from cherie) and boy is he polite and no am not exergerating i met him once around a studio then the next time in rouge he could remember and he said hi i am offficially star stuck(and struck) some people are best framed is that a possibility make a life size frame and hang it my house no room have you ever felt that same goes for usher raymond. now african woman has simply lost it due to the pressure of wanting to be creative they had this lady wear a vest and look like she is hiking on a snow capped mountain i mean who ever went hiking in avest apart from wanting to turn into frost bite itself.if somebody knows these people tell them it aint cool the last time i looked we didnt have snow anyway and ugandans hardly go hiking and not especially in the snow capped moutains and those who do dont wear vests!
so i figured these guys must have gotten internet travel pictures and then copied and pasted the gals pictures i really cant think of a better reason.

am thinking of hiring my favuorite musicans(male)to be exact that is maurice kirya,il divo and andrea boceli to do me a song that is after i find out were the diamonds are hidden in uganda. wanen

15 comments:

Saadiq said...

Sylvia done lost the plot!!I do read AW mag(i have that copy wit princess whoihaveacrushon as the cover model)..i found it too flossy and doesnt really appeal to all women(and men)..maybe thats me..huh so u also like Maurice K?maybe i shud also get me an acoustic guitar and start strumming away..

leos child said...

@dont forget to go for voice lessons.one things for sure that princess isnt bad looking saw her in town that gal is royalty hope you can handle.

The 27th Comrade said...

Eh, Maurice Kiray gon' get sandwiched! Now, like ... don't we exixts? :oD

Baz said...

You know what AW needs? It needs a comic strip.

And Cleo.

Actually, they should find a way of putting the two together. Heh heh. (Sleazy laugh.)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm off topic here - but I noticed you deleted the other blogs - and made linking to your blog easier - which I've now done coz I was debating on how to go about doing so.

Thanks for the multitude of comments you left.

Amit

PS - I like Il Divo too. I have no idea what they are singing but there is this magical quality to their songs. I like Siempre the most.

Savage said...

So like do men also be buying that African woman mag?

I have read several issues, but only because somehow they found their way into my mailbox.

Anonymous said...

eeeh so u didnt know that you can hike in a vest now you know.

@Amit dont forget this wen you go

Cheri said...

I too didn't understand that mountain climbing in a small vest and a mini levi's jeans skirt.....

AW never ever had the plot. Never! More gloss.

leos child said...

@27th you guys exist but prob is that we never seen you before(added advantange and the crooning too).
@ baz never thought of that but the ideas is too kool someone tell cleo (am sure sylvia likes new ideas since she is running out of them)
@amit welcome make your self frequent its going to be long.

leos child said...

@savage the stuff has got hot women can we add that to our gifted by nature campaign

Savage said...

the only hot women I saw were Royalty.

Savage said...

the only hot women I saw were Royalty. The rest of them don't make my cut for what passes for hotness.

I am sorry for having high standards of hotness.

Cheri said...

Savage, can I ask them the to have Priscilla Ray on the next cover?
Oba she's way below average on the radar....

leos child said...

@savagge dont settle for lesss not in this life time its clearly only one.

kissyfur said...

Cheri from Royalty to Priscila Ray??? Isnt that regressing?
savage do not settle have her pose for every cover. The rest of us dont really care.