Friday, March 16, 2007

true love

tried posting this yesterday but guess it didnot upload. hope this inspires you as much as it has me i consider it the greatest poem ever writ.a toast to love, to love!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonnet 116
let me not to the marriage of true minds.
admit impediments,love is not love that alters when it alteration finds
or bends with the remover to remove:
o'no it is an ever fixed mark,
thats looks on tempests and is never shaken ;
its is the star to to every wandering bark,
whose worth's unknown,although his height be taken.
love's not times fool,though rosy lips and cheeks
within his bendig sickles compass come;
love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
but bears it out even to the edge of doom
if this be error and upoun me proved ,
i never writ,nor no man ever loved.


hope you love it to may it help you find true love.

4 comments:

Saadiq said...

nice..u love shakespeare..interesting..now thats leoest!!8701...love it,love it..love it!!

leos child said...

@joshi 8701 nice to know someone shares my sentiments

Iwaya said...

i'm contending that thgis is the best poem on love, I'm contending...

Heaven! said...

My fave love poem as well...got it pasted in my fave notebook!