Monday, July 21, 2008

unplugger! starting with me

mobile- still that ka 1 av had like for 4 years
car- at home too broke no fuel(donations are welcome)
hair- frustrating
father- stil in love with me
favourite thing- my dreams
favourite drink- mirinda orange(because of the chamuka cars)
where am i- office
i love-weddings
am- still the first born
in 10 years- interior designing.wedding planning and filthy rich
hanging out-too boke
i am not- waiting around am taking the first step.

okay i have this really cool money minting idea, i love weddings but mostly i love beautiful,inexpensive well organised weddings and i think the best way too have these is too get a wedding planner. i have never been one not a single wedding under my belt.but i figure some one has to give me the chance for me to bag at least one i plan to start next year in september or december still preparing financially and mentally. am getting an education too but while at it all those people that are not afraid of experimenting give me a call could start with yours.why am telling you free publicity of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

am having frustrating hair too...

Xena said...

you know i am feeling you there. You and I have friends gettng married this year and if we can do the things we had planned as Royal events last year, we can pull it off.
Let's get the girls together and work it out....