Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MY OTHER GIRLS AND A FASHION DESIGNER!

MOST LIKELY (PART TWO)
most likely to elope- my girl Patra also my sister her mind is wired differently from the rest of us.
most likely to elope with a white man- liz now this one knows what she wants in life and gets it love this girl
most likely to PEDDLE DRUGS-ME NOW I CAN NOT DIE POOR! MORALS OR NO MORALS I DONT CARE DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR ALL SORTS OF DESPERATE MEASURES
most likely to become rich and still be my friend i mean friend- tim
most likely to put my culinary skills to shame- brenda(got beautiful eyes)
most likely to join a bar brawl-Bianca ehhehh i got peeps like that they are crazy
most likely to appear in play boy- my sister this her second debut on my most likely posts.
my sisetr is daring her facebook picture is nude or something related to that. had said she would be rich without trying guess i didnt give her enough credit. she participated in a competion(fashion)MADUK LIVE and yeah she came in third.she wants to get into central saint martins one of the best fashion schools in the uk though entry is hard but in her style she believes why not her? my style why her? her answer because she is good! so now with that its safe to say MY SISTER WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL FASHION DESIGNER!

9 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

These are my first firsties...ever!!!!
(insert dance for joy)

so when are we peddling these drugs?

leos child said...

immediately am too broke will let you know what the heck we could start tommorrow lol

joblessangel said...

wavula you woman i even got a blogger account to comment.wat an understatement playboy.......am past that its now sports illustrated.

Duksey said...

To peddle drugs!tite stuff eh!

leos child said...

@joblessdwanzie after you get those dimes of sports illustrated send me my share my account number is3020500290.what happened to the modelling?do you have a blog
@duksey- alwaiz thot you were durskeylol my dear things be tight but am trying to work around my conscience.

Xena said...

hee hee, for as long as i have known you, you have been toying with the idea. I remember when you asked me where we can get poppy seeds so that we can grow our own stuff....makes me rember our motto inspired by 50 Cent "Get rich or die trying" You and I know, we are going to be stinking rich although we might be as poor as church mice at the moment...

Hmmmm,at least you've got me right, i know exactly what i want from this life, how to get it and i do get it. As for eloping with a white man, hmm, i pray my current BLACK boyfriend never reads this blog otherwise, kiwedde...
Eeeh kale i was also supposed to be on most likely to become rich and still be your friend as well as put your culinary skills to shame...

Surely, its only a matter of time before your sister is in playboy. Just hope your darling father never finds out just how insane his younger daughter is, he might die of a heart attack....

DeTamble said...

International fashion designer? And will you be given huge discounts on her clothes cause you're her sister? And will these discounts extend to your friends and in that case how much sucking up and time will it take to infiltrate your close friendship group? :P

leos child said...

@det my dear nothing like discounts but free clothesso yeah discounts for peeps especially regular buyers no need to sucker up we shall come another alternative.dont worry.

joblessangel said...

yes i got a blog but am too lazy to write besides people will think that an too eccentric.wat goes on in my head is enough to poison the vatican.....by the way some guy gave me £40..that was 2months ago am still looking for him am broke.